The Big Bang Theory is officially ending next year, but until that moment comes, the stars of this hit sitcom will keep on making a fortune. Four actors from the CBS series topped Forbes’ list of highest-paid TV actors of the year, with Jim Parsons taking the lead.
The four-time Emmy winner, who rose to prominence thanks to the role of Sheldon Cooper, earned $26.5 million over the course of twelve months. Johnny Galecki was right behind him, with $25 million in the bank. Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar tied for the third spot, thanks to $23.5 million paychecks they received for starring on The Big Bang Theory.
This is Parson’s fourth year in a row topping the list. He recently served as narrator for spin-off series Young Sheldon and starred in a movie A Kid Like Jake. Parsons was executive producer of both projects, and that’s probably why he earned a few more millions than his colleagues.
Take a look at full list of highest-paid TV actors of 2018:
- Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) – $26.5 million
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory) – $25 million
- Simon Helberg (The Big Bang Theory) – $23.5 million
- Kunal Nayyar (The Big Bang Theory) – $23.5 million
- Mark Harmon (NCIS) – $19 million
- Ed O’Neill (Modern Family) – $14 million
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) – $13.5 million
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family) – $13 million
- Ty Burrell (Modern Family) – $12 million
- Andrew Lincoln (The Walking Dead) – $11 million